Updated December 2020.
Collection of Personal Info
Personal Information: The types of personal information we collect will depend on the purposes(s) for which we are collecting it. For example, we may ask for:
- Contact Details Including Email Address, Address And Telephone Number;
- Marital Status And Anniversary;
- Date Of Birth;
- Demographic Information Such As Postcode;
- Credit Card Or Other Payment Details (If You Are Buying Product From Us);
- Preferences And Opinions; And
- Any Other Information Requested On This Website Or Otherwise Requested By Us Or Provided By You.
Non-identifiable information: Data that have never been labelled with individual identifiers or from which identifiers have been permanently removed, and by means of which no specific individual can be identified. When you visit our website, we automatically record non-identifiable information that your browser sends. This data may include:
- Your Computer's IP Address;
- Browser Type;
- Webpage You Were Visiting Before You Came To Our Website
- The Pages Within Www.fischswim.com You Visit
- The Time Spent On Those Pages, Items, And Information Searched On Our Website, Access Times, Dates And Other Statistics.
Non-identifiable information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
How We Collect Your Information
We may collect your information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, including but not limited when you:
- Browse Our Website;
- Save An Item;
- Register On Our Website;
- Logging Into The Website Once Registered;
- Making A Purchase From Us;
- Contacting Our Customer Care, Either About An Order Or For Any Other Reason;
- Interacting With Us On Our Social Media; Or
- Having A Conversation With Our Team Members
- From third parties such as our related entities, business or commercial partners.
- Use the information for purposes including:
- To Create Orders, Transaction Records, Agreements For The Sale Of Products Or Services, Accounts, Tax Invoices Or Receipts;
- To Communicate With You, About Products And Services, Competition Results, Special Offers, And Events Which Might Interest You;
- To Perform Research And Analysis;
- For Market Research And Business Development Including Website Development And Gauging Website Traffic And Trends;
- To Deliver Personalised Site Content To You;
- For Marketing Including Direct Marketing;
- To Run Competitions Or Offer Additional Benefits To You; And
- To Send You Promotional Information About Third Parties That We Think May Be Of Interest To You.
- To Comply With Laws Or Regulations Or To Comply With Any Directions Given By Regulators Or Authorities.
Disclosure Of Personal Information To Third Parties
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Assist Us In Providing Products And Services You Have Requested, Such As Delivery Service Providers;
- Credit Reporting Agencies And Courts, Tribunals And Regulatory Authorities Where Customers Fail To Pay For Goods Or Services Provided By Us To Them;
- Courts, Tribunals, Regulatory Authorities And Law Enforcement Offices As Required By Law, In Connection With Any Actual Or Prospective Legal Proceedings, Or In Order To Establish, Exercise Or Defend Our Legal Rights, And
- Conduct Market Research And Marketing Strategy Analysis;
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permitted by law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser.
How To Access Or Correct Your Personal Information
Under the Privacy Act, individuals have a right to access their complete records. You may ask us in writing to provide you with details of the personal information we hold about you. We will endeavour to process your request as soon as possible.
We use “cookies” when you visit our website. It is a technology that enables us to personalise our service to you and track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to the website.
By using our website, you agree to us placing cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the website in the future. You can modify the settings on your device to prevent cookie use. Please note by disabling cookies, you user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions.
There are four main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them:
- Analytics Cookies: These Cookies Allow Us To Measure And Analyse How Our Customers Use The Website, To Improve Both Its Functionality And Your Shopping Experience.
- Customer Preference Cookies: When You Are Browsing Or Shopping, These Cookies Will Remember Your Preferences (Like Your Language Or Location), So We Can Make Your Shopping Experience As Seamless As Possible, And More Personal To You.
- Targeting Or Advertising Cookies: These Cookies Are Used To Deliver Marketing And Advertising Materials That Are Relevant To You.
Changes To This Policy
Terms & Conditions
This Website is owned and operated by FISCH.
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of fischswim.com website ("Site"), the information contained therein and products and information made available to you via this Site. By accessing or using this Site in any manner, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. FISCH may, from time to time, change this Site (including these Terms & Conditions). Please re-read Terms and Conditions before any subsequent use of this site.
Information on website
FISCH aims to keep content up-to-date and AS accurate as possible. FISCH makes no representation, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information contained in the website. FISCH does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in the site content. FISCH will be happy to correct any errors displayed on our webpages that are bought to our attention. FISCH reserves the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this website. FISCH does not accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered (directly or indirectly) by making use of the site’s information. Nor can we guarantee that pages will display correctly in all web browsers or that the website will be online at all times. FISCH cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may happen when accessing this website. With any Links posted, the onus is on the visitor and FISCH is not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
Legal capacity to transact
If you are under the age eighteen (18) years you CANNOT place orders with FISCH, Unless with the consent of a parent or guardian. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years or, in the case that you are not over 18, you have the consent of a parent or guardian. Should FISCH suffer any damage or other losses as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, FISCH reserves the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused any order(s) to be placed with FISCH.
We will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise. Our maximum aggregate liability for any products supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the product(s) in question.
You must comply with all proprietary and copyright notices on this Site. This Website is owned by FISCH, and is subject to copyright.
Credit card fraud
Whilst FISCH employs the latest in Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology software for its transactions with our customers, FISCH will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
FISCH shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of FISCH, and FISCH shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The United States of America.
Conditions of use are subject to United States law which governs this User Agreement. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances beyond of our control.
For further information, about any of the information in this statement, please contact FISCH at firstname.lastname@example.org.